1 PC. - 34" WIDE X 34" DEEP - FULL FRAME WITH 3/4" LIP- LIFT HANDLES ON THE SIDES
Top Benefits of A New Stainless Steel Grill Grate:
No Rust and minimal maintenanceEase of cleaning - Warm soapy water is usually sufficient for general cleaning
Safety - Don't mess with contaminants and rust chips getting in your food
Visually Striking and a great grilling surface - Nothing looks or cooks better!
Extremely Durable - Will last for years!
Precision Fit -- All grates are made to fit your grill exactly. Measure your grill for a close fit
All grill grates are made with SOLID 304 Stainless Steel Grill Grate bars are 1/4" in diameter, Spaced under the size of an uncooked hotdog, so you won't lose those dogs!
Due to each grill grate being custom manufactured, grates ship approximately 2-3 weeks after payment processing
BARNES - 34W X 34D - FULL FRAME W-LIP - ADD LIFT HANDLES
Looking for your grill's replacement grill grate and can't find it? Or maybe you don't want to buy something you know will just rust again or fall apart in a year or two? At StainlessGrillGrate.com, we custom build each grill grate, no matter the brand. Replacement custom grill grates can be made for Grand Hall, Traeger, Weber Genesis, Weber Spirit, Weber, Char-Broil, Nexgrill, Cuisinart, Char Griller, and every other grill manufacturer, as well as homemade BBQ pits.
Disclosure: We do not make recommendations for or against any of the brands listed above.
- Entire grill grate consists of SOLID 304 Stainless steel (bars are not hollow or jacketed in stainless)
- Small family run business in the US working with Stainless Steel for 25+ years.
- Every grill grate custom made to the size and preference of you, our customer.
- Order what fits your grill. 1 piece, 2 pieces, more. We custom manufacture every grill grate.
- Work directly with us to create your custom grill. Have a question? We give FREE quotes.
- Produced over 750 unique sizes, not including duplicates. From small to large, we make them all.
- Extremely long lasting due to our unique manufacturing process and high quality stainless steel.
- The first grate we ever created is still in use, on our founder's own grill. Custom made in 2010 and still cooking!
- We stand behind our product 100% - We will do whatever it takes to make sure it is right.